Majestic Rockies With The Rocky Mountaineer
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-07||USD $4,258.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $4,406.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-25||USD $4,406.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-16||USD $4,406.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-30||USD $4,406.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-06||USD $4,406.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Pricing is based on SilverLeaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer. Upgrade to GoldLeaf Service for a supplement of $450. Please book early, as space is limited.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$975 to $1,110
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$165 to $205
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May:in single room $189; in twin room $109; in triple room $89
June-September: in single room $203; in twin room $116; in triple room $94
- City Highlights
VANCOUVER City sightseeing
VICTORIA Orientation tour; [LF] dinner at Butchart Gardens
WHISTLER Visit Shannon Falls; [LF] breakfast at Squamish Lil' Wat Cultural Center
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; cruise Maligne Lake
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
BANFF NATIONAL PARK [LF] Gondola ride up Banff's Sulphur Mountain with breakfast; sightseeing; farewell dinner
BANFF-VANCOUVER Rocky Mountaineer
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Banff
- The Canadian Rockies are blessed with stunning scenery and extraordinary outdoor attractions. Visiting and participating in activities in these locations is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Your Train: The Rocky Mountaineer travels through spectacular Canadian scenery. SilverLeaf Service features a single-level dome coach offering panoramic views from oversized windows and meals served at your seat. An upgrade to GoldLeaf Dome Service offers luxury reminiscent of a bygone era, including extra attendants, an elegant bi-level dome car, and regional cuisine in an exclusive dining room.
Majestic Rockies with the Rocky Mountaineer
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.