- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-08-21||USD $2,795.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$800 to $935
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$135 to $175
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May:in single room $189; in twin room $109; in triple room $89
June-September: in single room $203; in twin room $116; in triple room $94
Extra Nights per person in Banff:
May: in single room $178; in twin room $105; in triple room $82
June 1-15 in single room $214; in twin room $123; in triple room $94
June 16-September: in single room $235; in twin room $134; in triple room $101
- City Highlights
VANCOUVER City sightseeing
VICTORIA Orientation tour; [LF] dinner at Butchart Gardens
WHISTLER Visit Shannon Falls; [LF] breakfast at Squamish Lil' Wat Cultural Center
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; cruise Maligne Lake
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
BANFF NATIONAL PARK [LF] Gondola ride up Banff's Sulphur Mountain with breakfast; sightseeing; farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Banff
- The Canadian Rockies are blessed with stunning scenery and extraordinary outdoor attractions. Visiting and participating in activities in these locations is subject to favorable weather conditions.
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.