Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-17||USD $3,115.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-12||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-19||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-26||USD $3,154.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-02||USD $3,184.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-09||USD $3,184.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-16||USD $3,184.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Boston:
June-August: in single room $294; in twin room $168; in triple room $131
September-October: (except departure September 16): in single room $370; in twin room $207; in triple room $157
Departure September 16: in single room $447; in twin room $245; in triple room $182
- City Highlights
BAR HARBOR [LF] Lobster bake; Acadia National Park sightseeing
SAINT JOHN - DIGBY Scenic ferry ride
DIGBY[LF] Private demonstration by local fisherman
LUNENBURG Visit Fisheries Museum
PEGGY'S COVE Sightseeing
HALIFAX Sightseeing; visit Citadel Hill
JEDDORE OYSTER POND [LF] Visit Fisherman's Life Museum
SHERBROOKE Visit Sherbrooke Village
BADDECK Visit Alexander Graham Bell Museum; Cabot Trail with [LF] picnic lunch and Cape Breton Highlands National Park sightseeing
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND Charlottetown sightseeing with local guide; visit Green Gables farmhouse
FUNDY NATIONAL PARK Hopewell Rocks
SAINT JOHN Orientation tour
CAMDEN Farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 5 three-course dinners including a special lobster bake in Bar Harbor and a farewell dinner in Camden
- Enjoy the spectacular fall colors of the Maritime Provinces and Maine on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 9-26 (if Mother Nature permits).
- The July 1 departure - be a part of the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo in Halifax. Featuring over 2,000 world-class Canadian and international military and civilian performers, the Tattoo is one of the world's premier cultural and entertainment events. This fast-paced show features music, dance, acrobatics, drama, and comedy. TICKETS to the Tattoo are included during one night of your stay in Halifax.
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.