Glacier National Park & The Canadian Rockies
- Best Selling
Q & As
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-24||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-01||USD $2,492.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-03||USD $2,492.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-15||USD $2,492.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-24||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-29||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-05||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-12||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-14||USD $2,442.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$750 to $850
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$160 to $175
Extra Nights per person in Calgary:
All except Stampede: in single room $158; in twin room $96; in triple room $75
Calgary Stampede (July 7-16): in single room $242; in twin room $138; in triple room $103
- City Highlights
CALGARY Orientation tour; [LF] farewell dinner with cowboy poet
HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site
WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARKSightseeing
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK Travel along Going-to-the-Sun Road in Red Jammers; [LF] sample made-from-scratch huckleberry pie or ice cream
FORT STEELE Visit the restored town
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Gondola ride to the top of Banff's Sulphur Mountain; sightseeing
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Cruise Maligne Lake and [LF] enjoy a lakeside dinner with incredible views
LAKE LOUISE Visit the lake
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Calgary
- The July 3 departure - features the Calgary Stampede.
Glacier National Park & the Canadian Rockies
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.