Spirit Of The Rockies With Alaska Cruise
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-06||USD $5,889.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-13||USD $5,889.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $5,979.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $6,119.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $6,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $6,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $6,279.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-01||USD $6,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $6,349.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-22||USD $6,349.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Gratuities for cruise are additional and paid on board ship.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Pricing is based on Silverleaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer. Upgrade to Goldleaf Service for a supplement of $450. Please book early, as space is limited.
Pricing is based on inside cabin category K or J; upgrade to an outside cabin category C or D for $440 or a verandah cabin category AA from $1,238 to $1,654.
Cruise line non-commissionable fare, government taxes, and fees of $457 to $468, depending on date, are not included in cruise price.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
from $2,215 depending on date and cabin category.
Triple Room Reduction per person:
from $255 depending on date and cabin category
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
April-May & September: in single room $329; in twin room $188; in triple room $148
June-August: in single room $352; in twin room $200; in triple room $155
- City Highlights
ROCKY MOUNTAINEER 2-day scenic train trip
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; choose between a [LF] nature walk with picnic lunch or a ride on the Banff Gondola with lunch
COLUMBIA ICEFIELDIce Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing
WHISTLER [LF] Breakfast at Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
VICTORIA Sightseeing; choose between Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Empress Hotel or a whale-watching excursion; farewell dinner at world-famous [LF] Butchart Gardens
CRUISE 7-night cruise aboard Holland America's MS Volendam
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 9 lunches, 11 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner at Butchart Gardens
- Upgrades to deluxe rooms at select Fairmont properties are available. Please call for pricing.
- Your Train: The Rocky Mountaineer travels through spectacular Canadian scenery. SilverLeaf Service features a single-level dome coach offering panoramic views from oversized windows and meals served at your seat. An upgrade to GoldLeaf Dome Service offers luxury reminiscent of a bygone era, including extra attendants, an elegant bi-level dome car, and regional cuisine in an exclusive dining room.
MS Volendam: MS Volendam
Spirit of the Rockies with Alaska Cruise
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.