Wonders Of The Maritimes & Scenic Cape Breton With Ocean Train To Montreal
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-06-15||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-29||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-13||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-20||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-27||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-03||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-10||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-17||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-24||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-31||USD $2,797.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Halifax:
n single room $171; in twin room $101; in triple room $81
Extra Nights per person in Montreal:
in single room $185; in twin room $109; in triple room $87
- City Highlights
PEGGY'S COVEOrientation tour with a [LF] traditional Nova Scotian breakfast
HALIFAXSightseeing; visit Citadel Hill; farewell dinner;
SUGAR MOON FARM[LF] Enjoy a traditional sugar camp meal and guided tour
HOPEWELL ROCKSSightseeing; Cape Jourimain
CHARLOTTETOWN[LF] Lobster supper at a local restaurant; sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Green Gables; Prince Edward Island sightseeing; [LF] traditional Ceilidh at PEI Preserves
GLENORA DISTILLERY[LF] Tour and tasting
BADDECKVisit Alexander Graham Bell Museum
CABOT TRAILSightseeing; visit Cape Breton Highlands
JEDDORE OYSTER PONDVisit Fisherman's Life Museum
HALIFAX - MONTREAL By VIA Rail train
MONTREAL Hop-on/Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 4 lunches, 4 three-course dinners including a lobster dinner in Charlottetown and a farewell dinner in Halifax
- Enjoy the spectacular fall colors on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 21 - 28 (if Mother Nature permits).
Wonders of the Maritimes & Scenic Cape Breton with Ocean Train to Montreal
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.