Grand Western Canada Vacation
- Book a select 2012 Globus North America vacation to receive the $200 per person discount. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between February 1 and March 27, 2012 for travel commencing through December 31, 2012. Offers not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit and applies to new 2012 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-07||USD $3,204.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-14||USD $3,204.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $3,273.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $3,273.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-25||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-02||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-09||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-16||USD $3,362.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$985 to $1,125
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$170 to $210
Extra Nights per person in Vancouver:
May: in single room $189; in twin room $109; in triple room $89
June-September: in single room $203; in twin room $116; in triple room $94
- City Highlights
VANCOUVERCity sightseeing; farewell dinner
VICTORIAOrientation tour; [LF] visit and dinner at Butchart Gardens
WHISTLERVisit Shannon Falls; [LF] breakfast at Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
JASPER NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing; cruise Maligne Lake
COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
BANFF NATIONAL PARKGondola ride up Banff's Sulphur Mountain with breakfast; sightseeing
BRITISH COLUMBIA'S WINE COUNTRY[LF] Tour and wine pairing dinner at Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 5 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Vancouver
- The Canadian Rockies are blessed with stunning scenery and extraordinary outdoor attractions. Visiting and participating in activities in these locations is subject to favorable weather conditions.
Grand Western Canada Vacation
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.