Passage Through New England & Eastern Canada
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-23||USD $2,357.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $2,456.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-06||USD $2,486.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-25||USD $2,796.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-08||USD $2,896.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-15||USD $2,796.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-22||USD $2,796.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-05||USD $2,796.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-12||USD $2,896.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-19||USD $2,916.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities per person for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Gratuities for cruise are additional and paid on board ship.
Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Pricing is based on inside cabin, category K; upgrade to an outside cabin category C or D from $218 to $322 or a verandah cabin category B from $1,435 to $1,747.
Cruise line non-commissionable fare, government taxes, and fees of $450 to $460 are not included in cruise price.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
from $1,045 depending on date and cabin category
Triple Room Reduction per person:
from $60 depending on date and cabin category
Extra Nights per person in Boston:
May-August (except departures June 6 & August 8): in single room $294; in twin room $168; in triple room $131
Departures June 6 & August 8: in single room $447; in twin room $245; in triple room $182
September-October: in single room $345; in twin room $194; in triple room $148
- City Highlights
FRANCONIA NOTCHTramway ride up Cannon Mountain
NORTH CONWAY[LF] Raven Interpretive Wildlife Program
STOWEVisit a [LF] maple syrup farm and enjoy a local treat
VERGENNES Visit Shelburne Heritage Park
MONTRÉAL Sightseeing, visit Notre Dame Basilica
CRUISE 7-night cruise aboard Holland America's MS Veendam, MS Maasdam or MS Rotterdam
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 7 lunches, 9 three-course dinners
- Enjoy the spectacular fall colors of the Eastern U.S. and Canada on our special Fall Foliage departures: September 19-26 (if Mother Nature permits).
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are current at the time of publishing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
- Your Tour Director will not accompany you on the 7-night cruise.
Passage through New England & Eastern Canada
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.