America's Musical Heritage With Extended Stay In New Orleans
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-05||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-12||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-08||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-15||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-22||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-06||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-20||USD $3,189.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$1,060 to $1,385
Triple Room Reduction:
$180 to $270
Extra Nights per person in Nashville:
in single room $223; in twin room $127; in triple room $97
Extra Nights per person in New Orleans:
All except Jazz Fest: in single room $204; in twin room $108; in triple room $94
Jazz Fest (April 30-May 5): in single room $359; in twin room $185; in triple room $145
- City Highlights
NASHVILLESightseeing with a Local Guide including a visit to Honky Tonk Row; visit the Country Music Hall of Fame; reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry; [LF] visit and make a recording at RCA Studio B
MEMPHISVisit Sun Studios and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music; sightseeing tour with a Local Guide; visit Graceland
CLARKSDALEVisit the Delta Blues Museum; [LF] lunch at Morgan Freeman's Ground Zero Blues Club; Rock & Blues Museum
GREENWOODOrientation tour including sites from the movie The Help
INDIANOLAVisit the B.B. King Museum
NATCHEZEnjoy a carriage ride with [LF] dinner at an antebellum mansion
FROGMOREVisit a cotton plantation; Louisiana Delta Music Museum
LAFAYETTE[LF] Special program at Martin Accordions; cruise on the Atchafalaya Basin
GREAT RIVER ROADGuided visit of Houmas House Plantation
NEW ORLEANSSightseeing, New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park; farewell dinner; Mississippi River lunch cruise
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in New Orleans
- The April 21 and April 22 departures takes part in the world-famous Jazz & Heritage Festival. Listen to the best sounds of New Orleans and the hottest names in music from around the world. Your Jazz Fest package includes a 1-day pass to the Jazz & Heritage Festival plus transportation to and from the Jazz Fest Grounds.
America's Musical Heritage with Extended Stay in New Orleans
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.