- Best Selling
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-30||USD $3,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $3,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-18||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-27||USD $3,169.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-03||USD $3,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-10||USD $3,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-17||USD $3,069.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$1,015 to $1,115
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$215 to $245
Extra Nights per person in Las Vegas:
Weekday (Sunday-Thursday):in single room $132; in twin room $83; in triple room $76
Weekend (Friday-Saturday):in single room $207; in twin room $121; in triple room $101
- City Highlights
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing
LAKE POWELL Cruise
MONUMENT VALLEY Overnight at historic Goulding's Lodge; [LF] Navajo cookout; [LF] 4-wheel-drive tour
MOAB [LF] Wine tasting; Arches National Park; Canyonlands National Park; Dead Horse Point State Park
BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing
ZION NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing
SNOW CANYON STATE PARK [LF] Private ranger-led program
LAS VEGAS Farewell dinner
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 6 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Las Vegas
- On vacations that include an overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the traveling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- The June18, July 9, August 27, and September 24 departures will feature private cabin accomodations at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab, Utah. The cabins feature an oversized bedroom and master bath, kitchenette and dining area, and a private patio facing the white rapids of the Colorado River.
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach.
- Vacation Type