Great Cities Of The East Coast
Q & As
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
$945 to $1,195
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$225 to $295
Extra Nights per person in Washington DC:
May - June & August: in single room $219; in twin room $129; in triple room $95
July & September-October: in single room $246; in twin room $142; in triple room $104
Extra Nights per person in New York City:
May-June: in single room $475; in twin room $264; in triple room $202
July-August: in single room $418; in twin $235; in triple room $183
September-October: in single room $550; in twin room $301; in triple room $227
- City Highlights
WASHINGTON DCSightseeing with a Local Guide including Arlington National Cemetery tram tour
PHILADELPHIASightseeing including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall; [LF] dinner at historic City Tavern
NEW YORK CITY[LF] Brooklyn Pizza tour; sightseeing; 9/11 Memorial
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in New York City
- The July 2 departure of Tour AK spends July 4th in Washington DC. Festivities include a parade, concerts, and a huge fireworks display on the grounds of the Washington Monument.
- The September 5 departure of Tour AK spends the 9/11 National Day of Remembrance in New York City. 2016 marks the 15th anniversary of the events of September 11. Choose to show your patriotism and respect at one of the many events being planned throughout the city.
- Want more time in New York? Consider adding additional nights to the end of your vacation to experience more of all the city has to offer"the glittering lights of Broadway, views from the top of the Empire State Building, or the tranquility of Central Park.
Great Cities of the East Coast
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.