Alaska's Iditarod With Fairbanks
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-02-24||USD $3,339.00||See in Cart|
|2018-02-23||USD $3,479.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Fairbanks:
in single room $174; in twin room $93; in triple room $72
Extra Nights per person in Anchorage:
in single room $209; in twin room $124; in triple room $102
2018 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in September 2017.
- City Highlights
FAIRBANKS Morris Thompson Cultural Center; Trans-Alaska Pipeline; 2 excursions for a chance to see the Northern Lights ALASKA RAILROAD Scenic journey from Fairbanks to Anchorage
GIRDWOOD Alaskan Wildlife Conservation Center; aerial tram ride
SEWARD Alaska Sealife Center
ANCHORAGE Sightseeing; behind-the-scenes visit at Alaska Zoo; [LF] attend the Musher's Banquet; visit Iditarod Headquarters; see the ceremonial start of the Iditarod Race; visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center
BIG LAKE [LF] Visit Happy Trails Kennels
WILLOW Attend the official "restart" of the Iditarod race
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 1 box lunch, 2 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Anchorage
- The aurora is most active late at night or early in the morning when the sky is clear and the air chilly. Viewings are scheduled from 10 pm - 2 am. While the aurora is frequently seen in February and March, it is up to Mother Nature to create the special conditions in order to witness this phenomenon. Purchasing a pre-night in Fairbanks is recommended due to the late-night/early morning viewing hours required to see the aurora borealis.
Alaska's Iditarod with Fairbanks
Free Wi-Fi available in most hotels