Classic Fall Foliage
- Best Selling
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-09-23||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-24||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-25||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-26||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-27||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-28||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-29||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-09-30||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-01||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-10-02||USD $2,639.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
Triple Room Reduction per person:
Extra Nights per person in Boston:
in single room $345; in twin room $194; in triple room $148
- City Highlights
BAR HARBOR[LF] Lobster bake
ACADIA NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing tour; [LF] carriage ride with local treat at the historic Jordan Pond Restaurant
NORTH CONWAY Raven Interpretive Program
WOODSTOCK Sightseeing; visit Billings Farm & Museum with ice cream
STOCKBRIDGE Visit Norman Rockwell Studio & Museum
STURBRIDGE [LF] Colonial-style dinner at the Salem Cross Inn; visit Sturbridge Village
MYSTIC SEAPORT Sightseeing
NEWPORT Orientation tour; visit The Breakers mansion; farewell dinner
BOSTON Sightseeing tour with a Local Guide
- Launch Date
Breakfast daily, 4 three-course dinners including a special lobster bake in Bar Harbor and a farewell dinner in Newport
- Enjoy spectacular fall colors on this vacation (if Mother Nature permits).
Classic Fall Foliage
Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotels.
- Vacation Type