Summary of The Day: Departing from Prague you will discover two of the most famous Czech products: glass and beer! We'll first journey to Pilsen, a metropolis of Western Bohemia, a discover famous 170 year old Prazdroj Brewery. Here you'll discover how the factory, prcoess, and beer has developed over the ages.
Then, we'll head to the small town of Nizbor on the Berounka River, just outside of Prague. Here we'll learn about the ancient history surrounding Czech glass making and the contemporary production of it in Bohemia.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $95.80|
|Child (3-10)||USD $81.43|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $86.22|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
* Discounts on glass products
* Entrance ticket to glas factory and brewery
* Service of guide,transport
* Optional Gratuities
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place all year on Monday and Wednesday at 9:00am.
- If you are using hotel pick-up please indicate your hotel during booking.
- For those not using Hotel Pick-up, please meet at Narodní Třída 38, Prague 1.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Present a copy of your printed voucher when you arrive.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7