Glasgow Cathedral - Pollok Country Park - West End - Kelvingrove Art Gallery
Summary of The Day: Departing from George Street at 9:00am, we'll travel the short distance from the city center to Glasgow Cathedral, dating back to the 1100's - one of the oldest surviving buildings in the city. Just a short distance away is Provand's Lordship, a medieval-period home that is now a museum. We'll then travel south into the heart of Old Glasgow, where we'll pass the Tolbooth Steeple Clock Tower at Glasgow Cross and cross the River Clyde, the very lifeblood and main artery of this great city.
Then we'll head into Pollok Country Park, the largest park in the city and home to Pollok House and the Burrell Collection. Pollok House is the ancestral home of the Maxwell and Jardine families and sometimes called Scotland's answer to Downton Abbey. We'll then make our way back to the city center, crossing the River Clyde once again as we travel through some of Glasgow's sparkling new developments that have regenerated the river and the city itself.
From there we'll make our way through Glasgow's West End and University area. This lively young part of the city is home to many students and some of the city's finest bars and restaurants. We'll stop briefly to admire another of Glasgow's magnificent institutions: Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, where you'll have the option to leave the tour, view the galleries, and make your own way back to the city center. If you decide to remain with us, we'll complete our loop of the city, returning to George Street at approximately 1:00pm.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* This tour is not suitable for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.