Summary of The Day: Let us show you all the things to do in Glasgow, from excellent museums to art galleries to beautiful parks, there is something for all ages in this exciting Scottish city. In addition, our friendly pubs, welcoming cafes and bars, and lively night clubs help to make Glasgow one of the new preferred destinations for both the young and old. This tour is the ultimate way to visit this vibrant city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and attractions. Why not join us on our instantly recognizable red buses for an entertaining and colorful ride into Glasgow’s past and present.
1 - George Square
2 - Glasgow Cathedral
3 - Merchant City
4 - Barras Market
5 - Glasgow Green
6 - St Enoch
7 - St Vincent Place
8 - Radisson Hotel
9 - Marriott/Hallmark Hotel
10 - Hilton Garden Inn
11 - SECC
12 - Riverside Museum
13 - Kelvin Way
14 - Glasgow University
15 - Byres Road
16 - Kelvingrove Ary Gallery
17 - Kelvin Park
18 - Charing Cross
19 - Sauchiehall St
20 - Theatres
21 - Blue Station
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 10-30 minutes from 9:30am to 4:30pm
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary plus ''Ghoulish Glasgow'' children's commentary
Live English commentary (on selected tours from April to October)
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.