Barcelona - Girona - Pals - Costa Brava - Barcelona
Summary of The Day: Get lost in the Roman city of Girona, then discover the rugged and unspoilt beauty of Costa Brava.
Experience the melting pot of cultures in the city of Girona. Explore the medieval streets of the Jewish quarter, walk along the Roman wall, or visit the Arabian Baths. Visit the medieval village of Pals, then explore the seemingly endless profusion of coves and cliffs along Costa Brava. Stop over in Calella de Palafrugell for a swim, sunbathe or a walk along the rocky coast. Or visit the botanic garden in Cap Roig.
We leave Barcelona at 8:30am and head straight to Girona, a city that has survived many a siege since its founding in 76 BC. The blending of the many peoples and cultures that have laid claim to Girona is plainly evident in the city's architecture: the Roman wall and Cathedral of Saint Mary of Girona to name two of the more prominent examples.
From Girona, we head to charming Pals, a small medieval village that grew out of a fortress.
Next we drive to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell, characterized by whitewashed houses reaching right down to the sea. Lunch can be had at a number of traditional restaurants and taverns. You are free to explore the rocky coastline, take a dip in the inviting waters, or follow the coast to the beautiful cliff-top botanic gardens at Cap Roig.
We normally return to Barcelona at around 7:30pm.
This tour departs at 8:30AM from opposite the Palau de la Musica, C/ Palau de la Musica, 1, 08003, Barcelona.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended during the tour service. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.