Summary of The Day: This tour requires 20 passengers to depart. Any date can be arranged; please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com to make an inquiry.
The tour will start with a brief introduction and explanation of the itinerary. We will stop for a morning tea break approximately half way.
Upon arrival in Tilba you will sample local food and the famous cheeses made of locally produced Jersey milk at the ABC Cheese Factory. After lunch shop till you drop! You will have ample time to browse the wide range of wares of the shops of Central Tilba. You will be able to shop apparel, jewellery, accessories, homeware, giftware, antiques, collectables and so much more! To take a break Devonshire tea will be served at Eumun Tea with freshly baked scones and homemade jam.
Late afternoon we will take you to your hotel in nearby Narooma. After a little rest, you will have the option to explore the local restaurants for dinner. Please note: dinner is not included in the package.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up and take you to the spectacular Foxglove Spires Gardens created by Susan Southam and subject of her book “Velvet Pears.” Here you can wander around at your own pace and admire the versatility of the different plants and enjoy the tranquility.
Our next stop is Tilba Valley Wines. This beautiful boutique winery set among the rolling hills of Tilba is full of character. Owner and winemaker, Peter Herrmann, is passionate about producing a wide range of superb wines, which you will be sampling while having a Ploughman's lunch of local produce.
On our way back to Sydney we will stop for an afternoon tea break approximately half way.
We will arrive in Sydney at 7:00pm at the north side of the Strathfield Train Station, Everton Road, Strathfield.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* All travelers must be 18 or older.
* This tour is a girls weekend !
* Requires 20 Passengers to Depart
* Bookings close 10 days prior to the tour date.
* Tours4fun reserve the right to amend prices, itineraries and tours due to weather and operational reasons. We make every effort to safeguard our clients and their personal belongings. We cannot be held responsible for loss or injury beyond our control.
One Night Hotel Accomodation
Day 1: morning tea, lunch with cheese tasting, Devonshire afternoon tea
Day 2: breakfast, entry fee to gardens, lunch with wine tasting, afternoon tea
This tour will depart from the North side of the Strathfield Train Station in Sydney.
The status of your booking will be "Pending" until a minimum of 20 total bookings have been made. Tours4fun reserve the right to cancel tours where the minimum required amount of bookings is not reached. In case of such cancellation a full refund is automatically paid to guests who booked and paid for their tour. Once the minimum amount is reached the status of your booking will be changed to "Confirmed" and you will receive an email notification.
Special Dietary Requirements And Medical Conditions: It is essential that you disclose relevant dietary and medical information at the time of booking in the "Reservation Request" box to enable the local operator to prepare the tour. We can cater for vegetarian and gluten free diets. /li>
For this tour accommodation is booked in shared rooms of up to 4 persons. Although we will do our utmost best to place you and your friends in the same room, we cannot guarantee that it will always be the case. The final arrangement depends of the numbers in the groups travelling together.
We advise to bring a small folding umbrella or a rain poncho just in case it rains when visiting the gardens.
Due to limitations in storage space, maximum luggage allowance is one travel bag or small suitcase per person.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.