Summary of The Day: This one day tour transports you to the very northern point of Ireland, where we'll show you one of Ireland's Seven Natural Wonders, as well as the most breath-taking sights and scenery Northern Ireland has to offer. From the minute you get on the bus, you'll experience an awe-inspiring part of Ireland.
The Giant's Causeway is Ireland's very first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Breathe in the fresh northern air at the causeway and explore the many different and mysterious shapes and rock formations. Can you draw up the courage to cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (price included!), or maybe a leisurely stroll along the beautiful sweeping beach looking out on White Park Bay and Portbradden is more your idea of heaven.
The North coast of County Antrim is shrouded in history and mythology, and on this one-day tour to Giants Causeway, you can experience it all.
We normally return to the meeting point in Dublin at around 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 3-13 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.