Summary of The Day: This one day tour transports you to the very northern point of Ireland, where we'll show you one of Ireland's Seven Natural Wonders, as well as the most breath-taking sights and scenery Northern Ireland has to offer. From the minute you get on the bus, you'll experience an awe-inspiring part of Ireland.
Our First stop is the Dark Hedges. This fantastic stretch of road was planted with Beech trees by James Stuart in the 1700's. The intertwining trees were featured in the Game of thrones.
Our next stop: the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, where we will spend an hour. The bridge is a 20-minute walk from the car park giving you the chance to enjoy the Irish country side and build up your nerve for crossing the bridge. The rope bridge is run by the national trust and your fee for crossing is included in the price of the tour. The views from the bridge and sheep island are spectacular and a highlight of many of our clients' day.
The Giant's Causeway is Ireland's very first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Breathe in the fresh northern air at the causeway and explore the many different and mysterious shapes and rock formations.
Time to head towards the grand city of Belfast. We'll make a quick photostop at Dunluce Castle, the most romantic castle in all of Ireland, home to the McDonnell Clan for many years. Dunluce Castle is regarded as the primary inspiration for CS Lewis's fictional castle Clair Paravel in The Chronicles of Narnia series. In addition, we’ll be passing through the spirited town of Bushmills, home to Ireland's first hydro power plant was and the proud makers of a wonderful brand of whiskey!
Once we've arrived in Belfast, you'll be allotted an hour and a half or so to go about sightseeing at your own convenience. We recommend the main shopping district for souvenirs; the historic Titanic Quarter; and Belfast City Hall.
• 6:30am - Depart Dublin outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street
• 8:00am - Coffee stop to get ready for the day ahead (own expense)
• 10:00am - Game Of Thrones - Dark Hedges (15 minutes)
• 10:30am - Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge (minimum 60 minutes)
• 12:00pm - Lunch (own expense)
• 1:00pm - Giant's Causeway (90 minutes)
• 2:00pm - Belfast (90 minutes)
• 7:45pm - Return to Dublin (approximate)
|USD $70.24||USD $35.12|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 5-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.