Summary of The Day: Explore King William's Town, the original capital of Victoria, by lamp light. Steeped with history, apparitions, alleyways and lager it was once a thriving town full of colourful ladies, drunken sailors and convicts. Visit abandoned morgues, forgotten cemeteries and hidden laneways in Victoria's most historic seaport. Visit Victoria's oldest morgue, Melbourne's only opium den and Australia's Timeball Tower.
Williamstown is a suburb in Melbourne that is reachable from the Williamstown or Werribee train route from Flinders Rail Station.
This tour departs at 8:30PM from Hobsons Bay Visitor Information Center, Nelson Place, Williamstown.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (Age 8 to 16)
2 Adults + 2 Children (Age 8 to 16)
1 Adult with Dinner
FOR 2 WITH DINNER
* Adult: 17 years or older
* Child: 8 - 16 years of age
* No Refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
There will be light walking, so please wear comfortable shoes.
You may wish to bring an umbrella if there is rain and a light jacket as this is a night tour.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.