Summary of The Day: Get a glimpse into the strange happenings in Denver’s seedy past on this walking tour of Capitol Hill. The stories that Denver’s ghosts and ghouls have to tell are sure to raise the hairs on your arms and send chills down your spine.
Meet your guide and set out on foot into the historic Capitol Hill area of Denver. As you stroll along, hear about strange happenings from the city’s past, and visit supposedly haunted sites where spirits might linger. Experience the spine-chilling feeling as you learn the true stories behind some of the Denver residents believed to haunt the area.
Your guide, a local ghost enthusiast, leads you between Denver landmarks, walking through city streets and sharing facts about the mountain-framed city’s history.
Uncover a hidden burial ground, and walk through the shadows of Cheesman Park—one of the city’s most haunted locales. Keep your eyes peeled for ghostly figures at the Henry Treat Rogers Mansion, the Molly Brown House, and the Dunning-Benedict House, and watch for quick-moving poltergeists at Saint John’s Cathedral and in the darkened windows of Morey Middle School. A glowing necklace protects you from any ill-intentioned spirits that might spook you along the way.
The tour will end at Morey Middle School, 840 E 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80218. Should you need to make your way back to the tour start, it is a short half mile walk.
Please plan on arriving at least five minutes before the tour start.
This tour operates rain, shine, or snow. In cases of extreme weather, we will reach out regarding cancellation or rescheduling.
Plenty of street parking in and around Cheesman park is available.
This tour is an easy, flat 2 mile tour through downtown Denver.
Please dress comfortably for the weather and bring water and a camera.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.