Summary of The Day: Join your gravedigger guide aboard the "Trolley of the Doomed" for an evening excursion through Savannah's darker side. Hear tales of murder and mayhem, stories of ghosts, ghouls and other mysterious happenings and phenomena.
Do you dare board the TROLLEY OF THE DOOMED? The evening hours are upon you. Unseen spirits stroll among the living in the streets and squares of Savannah - America's Most Haunted City!
Old Town Trolley Tours invites you to explore their premier haunted tour, Ghosts & Gravestones, as they mix some of Savannah's darker side with a good dose of humor! Hear the tales no other tours dare tell as shadows play tricks on your mind.
Journey through time with EXCLUSIVE nighttime entry into TWO of Savannah's most haunted venues. FIRST, a stop at the Andrew Low House, THEN on to the Perkin's & Son's Ship Chandlery to commiserate with the spirits and truly EXPERIENCE the stories of haunted River Street.
Ghosts & Gravestones awaits... When the conductor howls "all aboard!" - Will you be there? Join the Ghosts and Gravestones Tour of Savannah...if you dare!
Get your eTicket, board the TROLLEY OF THE DOOMED and hear of all things shadowy and sinister: The city's MYSTERIOUS HISTORY, it's GRAVEST MOMENTS and it's GHASTLY FOLK. And...it's ALL TRUE!
The tour departs nightly. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and for the St. Patrick's Day Parade (March 17). Tour times vary depending on the time of year.
Of Stops: 2 stops: Andrew Low House and River Street's Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery
Duration: 75 minutes Booth Location:Tour departs from Simply Savannah Trolley Depot located at 301 E. River Street Savannah, GA 31401
A portion of this tour involves walking. Comfortable shoes and weather appropriate attire is recommended.
Guarantee Note: Due to the limited reserved seating and factors beyond the control of the operator, this product does not fall under the Trusted Tours and Attractions Guarantee program.
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance as space is limited for this popular tour.
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.