Summary of The Day: Join your gravedigger guide aboard the "Trolley of the Doomed" for an evening through Key West's darker side. Ghosts & Gravestones SM of Key West offers guests an adventure into the strange and macabre past of this Southernmost City.
Ghosts & Gravestones SM of Key West offers guests an evening adventure exploring Key West's strange and macabre past. Learn the sinister story of creepy Count Karl Von Cosel and his dearly departed bride Elena Mesa. Hear tales of lynching, island superstitions, clandestine burials, murder and mayhem.
Your tour will travel past many of the island's most haunted locations ~ the Marrero House, the Porter Mansion, and even the Hanging Tree! Of particular interest will be the former home of Robert Eugene Otto, aka the Artist's House. There, imprisoned in the attic by Dr. Otto's wife, Robert the Doll suffered the abandonment of his lifelong companion, and his mischievous ways took a more sinister turn.
The Trolley of the Doomed will then take you to explore the eerie East Martello Fort where guests will meet Robert the Doll ~ Key West's Most Cursed Resident!
Hear the complete story; feel the energy. Is Robert possessed? Enter his world and judge for yourself as you stand face to face in his room at the East Martello Tower. Take his picture if you dare, but do not disparage him or else suffer the consequences!
Step aboard the Trolley of the Doomed and let your Ghost Host guide you on an unforgettable adventure into the unknown.... if you dare.
Guests must check-in 30 minutes prior to tour time. Within 15 minutes of tour time, seat(s) are subject to cancellation. Tour will not run on July 4th, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Fantasy Fest in October.
501 Front Street (Corner of Duval and Front St )
March: 6pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 9:30pm, 10pm
April - December: 7:30pm, 8pm, 9:30pm, 10pm
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.