Summary of The Day: Hop onboard the TROLLEY OF THE DOOMED for a scary, fun, and informative FRIGHTSEEING Tour you will never forget!
Take your seat on St. Augustine's Ghosts & Gravestones Tour and prepare yourself for the strange and unusual. Feel the chill of the night running up your spine as you board the Trolley of the Doomed for this city's original Frightseeing Tour.
Your Ghost Host will entrance you with tales of misfortune and mayhem and accounts of long gone residents who can still be seen in numerous locations around the city. All of the stories told are well researched and a wide selection of paranormal books on the Haunting of St. Augustine are available. Make sure to bring your camera as globs, energy bands and other paranormal activity are frequently caught on film by our guests.
It was 1565 when Don Pedro Menendez de Aviles landed on the shoreline of St. Augustine; he had discovered a pristine gem overflowing with natural beauty and infinite possibilities. He claimed the land for his country of Spain, beginning a period of Spanish power that would last nearly 200 years. During those years, the original settlers suffered through illnesses, plagues, famine and devastating hurricanes.
There are many who believe that their strife still weighs heavy throughout the city. Be wary of weird noises and lights as you pass by two of the city's oldest cemeteries. Both are home to long lost residents whom many believe still linger about. Now is your chance to meet them!
THE OLD JAIL
The Old Jail is one of just a few prisons of its kind still standing and makes for a great sightseeing and history adventure. Built in 1891, the Old Jail housed prisoners for over 60 years. Listed on the Florida and National Register of Haunted Places, the Old Jail has been the site of countless supernatural occurrences. Many criminals met their maker here. A shiv in the back or a hangman's noose ended numerous lives. Visitors to the Old Jail have experienced cold spots, strange odors, loud banging noises, orbs of light and even apparitions.
Is St. Augustine really haunted? Only you can answer that question for yourself. Embark on an adventure like no other as you journey through to the other side on the Ghosts & Gravestones Tour.
Operating Times: Nightly
Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas night.
Travelers without an e-Ticket voucher must go to the ticket booth location with invoice order number.
Old Town Trolley Welcome Center at 27 San Marco Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.