Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive at the Frankfurt airport and transfer to the hotel. No tours are scheduled for today so you can relax at the hotel or explore the city on your own.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Frankfurt and travel to Wurzburg to enjoy a sightseeing tour of this 1,300 year old city whose historic portion is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here we'll continue to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, a gorgeous city that rests on the famous Romantic route. Here we'll travel through the small medieval streets and see its historic buildings along the way to the Christmas market, where we'll have time to shop.
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to Nuremberg and explore this fascinating city. While here we'll have the chance to see the Christkindlesmarkt, one of the most famous Christmas markets in Germany, an annual event for nearly four centuries.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Dresden, a beautiful city that combines traditional and modern times to create a unique cultural charm. We'll have the chance to shop at the Striezelmarkt Christmas market, which is Germany's oldest market, founded in 1434!
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll enjoy a city tour of Dresden, visiting the Frauenkirche church, the famous Dresden Opera House, the Imperial Zwinger palace, and the Elbe River. In the afternoon we'll return to Berlin and visit one of the many Christmas markets in this impressive capital.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will start the day with a visit to the Berlin TV Tower for a spectacular view over the capital. Afterwards we'll visit Berlin’s many well-known historic locations, such as the Unter den Linden, the State Opera and Brandenburg Gate. There will also be time to explore the modern parts of the city, such as German Parliament and Potsdam Square. The afternoon is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast our tour we'll end as we transfer you to the airport.
|USD $1,075.32||USD $1,075.32||USD $1,448.17||USD $860.26|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depends on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.