Summary of The Day: We'll depart Frankfurt and travel to Wurzburg to enjoy a sightseeing tour of this 1,300 year old city whose historic portion is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here we'll continue to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, a gorgeous city that rests on the famous Romantic route. Here we'll travel through the small medieval streets and see its historic buildings along the way to the Christmas market, where we'll have time to shop.
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to Nuremberg and explore this fascinating city. While here we'll have the chance to see the Christkindlesmarkt, one of the most famous Christmas markets in Germany, an annual event for nearly four centuries.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Dresden, a beautiful city that combines traditional and modern times to create a unique cultural charm. We'll have the chance to shop at the Striezelmarkt Christmas market, which is Germany's oldest market, founded in 1434!
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll enjoy a city tour of Dresden, visiting the Frauenkirche church, the famous Dresden Opera House, the Imperial Zwinger palace, and the Elbe River. In the afternoon we'll return to Berlin and visit one of the many Christmas markets in this impressive capital.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will start the day with a visit to the Berlin TV Tower for a spectacular view over the capital. Afterwards we'll visit Berlin’s many well-known historic locations, such as the Unter den Linden, the State Opera and Brandenburg Gate. There will also be time to explore the modern parts of the city, such as German Parliament and Potsdam Square. The afternoon is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depends on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Frankfurt airport pick-up on Day 1
Berlin airport drop-off on Day 7
Transportation by car, minivan or bus during the entire tour
English-Spanish speaking tour guide during the entire tour (driver-guide for groups of 7 or less)
Airport pick-up service is available 24 hours on the day of arrival only. Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
Please present your voucher to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to begin.
Each passenger is allowed one medium-sized piece of luggage not to exceed 66 lbs. Transportation of excess luggage is subject to space availability. If a traveler's luggage exceeds capacity, they will be asked to either leave part of their luggage behind or pay extra for a taxicab or other form of transportation.
Most hotels are located in the center of the city and breakfast is always included. Most hotel rooms in Germany don't have air-conditioning and Internet and WiFi are paid separately.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.