Summary of The Day:
This buffet includes:
- Royal procession
- Traditional Hawaiian Imu Ceremony
- Ritual raising of the roasted pig from underground oven
- Time-honored luau delicacies and all-you-can-eat buffet style dinner
- Includes unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea and 3 complimentary drink coupons for those 21 years of age and older
- Traditional Polynesia Revue featuring traditional ceremonies, music, and dance from the islands of Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, and Tahiti.
Kalua Pig (Roasted Pig)
Poi (Taro Potato)
Sweet Dinner Rolls
Chicken Long Rice
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
Vanilla Coconut Cake
Three Bean Salad
Tossed Green Salad
Potato Macaroni Salad
The luau begins at approximately 6:00pm and ends at approximately 8:45pm.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.