Summary of The Day:
This buffet includes:
- Royal procession
- Traditional Hawaiian Imu Ceremony
- Ritual raising of the roasted pig from underground oven
- Time-honored luau delicacies and all-you-can-eat buffet style dinner
- Includes unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea and 3 complimentary drink coupons for those 21 years of age and older
- Traditional Polynesia Revue featuring traditional ceremonies, music, and dance from the islands of Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, and Tahiti.
Kalua Pig (Roasted Pig)
Poi (Taro Potato)
Sweet Dinner Rolls
Chicken Long Rice
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
Vanilla Coconut Cake
Three Bean Salad
Tossed Green Salad
Potato Macaroni Salad
|USD $94.98||USD $74.98|
*Adult: 14 years of age and older|
*Child: 6 -13 years of age
*Children under 5 are free to attend tour
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.