Summary of The Day: A warm welcome to the Geirangerfjord! Enjoy our sightseeing tour in beautiful Geiranger with its magnificent landscape!
The fjord of Geiranger is known as the jewel of the Norwegian fjords. With its characteristic tall, S-shaped waterfalls and remote farms, the landscape is so magnificent it's earned a spot in the UNESCO World Heritage hall of fame.
If you let us be your guide we'll make sure you experience everything Geiranger has to offer. We'll bring you to two of the best viewpoints so that you get to experience the breathtaking landscape, scenery and nature which makes this pearl of a town a must see when visiting Norway.
On board the bus we offer interesting and historical commentaries in between stops, presented in eight different languages. Of course we'll also make longer stops at both viewpoints so that you get to admire the stunning surroundings characteristic for this part of Norway. We guarantee that if you choose to experience the fjord with our Sightseeing tour you'll leave Norway with memories for life.
-- PLEASE NOTE: The buses only operate on days when there is a cruise ship docked in the harbor. --
Tour Route Stops (See Map for Detail):
01. Cruise Ship Terminal
02. Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint
03. Eagle Road Viewpoint
01. Cruise Ship Terminal
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.