Summary of The Day: Join two of our best Barcelona tours in one! First, discover Barcelona's amazing architecture with a Gaudi tour of Passeig de Gracia. Then, go deeper into Anto Gaudi's work with a Sagrada Familia tour. Afterwards, we'll transfer toe the La Roca Village to discover the finest shopping opportunities in Spain!
Sagrada Familia Tour
We'll depart from Placa Catalunya and travel down Passeig de Gracia. This wealthy and luxurious avenue is a perfect example of Gaudi's stunning style, from the modernist lampposts to the elegant Casa Batllo and Casa Mila-La Pedrera.
From here we'll travel to Sagrada Familia, the crown jewel of Gaudi. With fast track tickets and an expert guide we'll explore this richly decorated temple and icon of Barcelona. Gaze in wonder at the expertly carved Nativity Facade and Passion Facade. Stare up at the immaculate and otherworldly ceiling. this is an experience not to be missed.
La Roca Village Shopping Tour
Following our tour we'll travel by luxurious coach to La Roca Village, home to more than 130 boutiques of a variety of national and international brands. Offering savings 60% all year round, this is the perfect opportunity to purchase the best in fashion and attire. Enjoy up to 6 hours here to enjoy the stunning shops and restaurants.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza at 10:00am. Look for the orange umbrellas!
You can transfer back to Barcelona from La Roca Village at 4:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm.
This tour departs at 10:00am from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Look for the orange umbrellas!
The time spent in La Roca Village is unguided but there is a multilingual consultant available and you may return to Barcelona with our transfer services at 4:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.