Summary of The Day: Come along for an afternoon of fun and adventure as you learn more about the number one resident of Florida - the 'Alligator'. Gatorland is home to over 4,000 alligators, as well as snakes and other exotic animals. There are many exhibits to see including - The Gator Jumparoo Show - Thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show. Alligator Wrestling Show - Gatorland offers a unique alligator wrestling show done "Florida Cracker" style in a shaded 800 seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch a 6 to 8 foot alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal's back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened by a tickle! And the new is the 'Gator Gully' Splash Park - so bring your flip flops & bathers as you can get wet! And let Gator Tours transport you door to door to have a great short day out!
Your ticket includes door to door transportation to Gatorland only!
- You need to call day prior to confirm pick up - hotel pick ups between 12:15pm and 1:15pm.
|Child (3-12)||USD $39.00|
*Adult age: 13 and older|
*Child age: 3-12
- Complimentary door to door pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair Bound Guest pick ups are available UPON REQUEST
- Admissions to Gatorland
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and tour driver
- We collect at all hotels in the International Drive, Universal, and Lake Buena Vista areas. Within the Disney area, we provide pick-up from all hotels with the exception of the Magic Kingdom area resorts. In Kissimmee, we provide pick-up from hotels along the SR 192 from the intersection of the SR535 to the intersection of the SR429.
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
- If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
- Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
- SERVICES AT GATORLAND: Stroller and wheelchair rental available.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, film, video recorder, bug spray.
- DRESS CODE: Comfortable and cool.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7