Summary of The Day: Visit Central Florida's Gatorland, known as the"Alligator Capital of the World." Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve, combining "Old Florida" charm with exciting, new exhibits and entertainment. Gatorland offers a natural, low-tech adventure through it's many shows and exhibits.
You never know what kind of animal you might be introduced to next at the Up Close Encounters Show! You'll get to meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida's native wildlife - including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
The newest addition to the park is the Screamin' Gator Zip Line. This one-of-a-kind ride takes you on a breathtaking journey along 1,200 feet of high flying adventure from platforms high above the park. At heights up to 70 feet and speeds near 30 miles per hour, this is sure to be a highlight of your day. An experience guaranteed to bring out the true adventurer in everyone.
Please bring your printed e-ticket and redeem at the ticket booth at 14501 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837 (nearest intersection: S. Orange Blossom Trail and Gatorland Drive)
Daily from 9:00 am -- 5:00 pm. Showtimes for the animal shows vary by season, but are repeated several times daily. Advanced reservations must be made for the Gator Zip Line.
* The Screamin' Gator Zip Line is not included with general park admission.
* Screamin' Gator Zip Line admission is an additional $45.80.
* However, General Park Admission is included with the purchase of the Screaming' Gator Zip Line Ticket.
* Launch times are pre-scheduled and cannot be adjusted.
* Participants must be able to fit safely and securely in the zip line harness and weigh no more than 275 lbs.
* Participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
Please bring your printed e-ticket and redeem at the ticket booth at 14501 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837 (nearest intersection: S. Orange Blossom Trail and Gatorland Drive.)
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.