Summary of The Day: Stroll through the architectural splendor of the historic Garden District.
• Greek Revival & Neoclassical architecture
• Mansions of Anne Rice, John Goodman, Sandra Bullock, and Archie Manning
• Above ground burial system
• Commander’s Palace restaurant
• Historic sites such as the Opera Guild Home (interior included in tour)
• Lafayette Cemetery
• Exclusive tour of Garden District home, circa 1865
Other homes are viewed from the exterior.
This tour does not run on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.