Summary of The Day: At 7:45am we'll meet in front of Jurys Inn, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. Once our group as gathered we'll depart Dublin city center via the Port Tunnel. After a short comfort Stop at Castlebellingham service station, we'll cross the border into Northern Ireland, taking the Mourne Coast road from Newry through Newcastle to Strangford, Co. Down.
At around 10:45am we'll arrive a Tollymore. Covering an area equal to 630 hectares (1,600 acres), Tollymore Forest Park is the film location of many key scenes, such as the opening prologue North of the Wall in S01 E01, Tyrion and Jon's camp on their way north to the wall, and the classic scene in S01 E01 where the Starks discover a dead direwolf and her pups.
At our next stop we'll see nine Game of Thrones® locations used as the backdrop for Winterfell. Then, We'll make a photo stop at the place where, in S01 E10, Catelyn and Robb hear news of Ned's death and Robb's bannermen pledge fealty to him as King in the North.
By 4:30pm we'll be back on the road heading back to Dublin, arriving at 6:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 (see exceptions below).
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided tour of Game of Thrones film locations at Tollymore Forest Park
We will allow children under the age of 18 on the tour on two conditions:
1) The parent or guardian gives us a written waiver stating they know and understand there is adult content in Game of Thrones (sex, violence, and profanity) and that we play two episodes of Game of Thrones in the coach on the return journey to Dublin, both of which contain adult content.
2) The customer understands that children will need to pay the student rate, as this tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.