Summary of The Day: Journey through the land of ice and fire to hear tales of heroism, betrayal, tragic romances, ancient magic, and political intrigue. The diverse and expansive regions of Iceland all lend themselves to the grand tale that is the Game of Thrones, and some filming locations are just outside of Reykjavik. For both longtime fans of the show and those who are just a little curious, this tour is the perfect day trip from Reykjavik to experience the majesty of Iceland and discover where your favorite scenes were filmed.
The highlight of today's tour will be a visit to Thingvellir National Park, a key cornerstone of the Golden Circle tour route, while also offering stunning vistas and gorges for key scenes from Game of Thrones. Explore the stomping ground of the White Walkers and where key scenes with the Wildlings from North of the Wall were filmed while learning about the symbolic significance of the setting in context to the plot.
We'll also get to walk around the Settlement Era Viking Lodge in Thjorsardalur valley where elaborate scenes were shot and one of the most hair raising massacres of the series took place.
Please present a printed copy of your electronic travel voucher / ticket at the time of tour departure. If for any reason you cannot print your voucher, then show your digital copy or e-mail confirmation.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.