Summary of The Day: Today, join us on a journey into the warring lands of Westeros. Departing from Belfast, we'll relive key scenes from the show and visit some of Northern Ireland's best attractions. Traveling along the Causeway Coastal route, we'll visit the coastal town of Ballycastle, which was the site of the Free City where the spymaster Varys was born and Ballintoy Harbour, where Theon Greyjoy returns to the Iron Islands.
We'll also get to visit other scenic sites including Cushendun, site of the cave where Melisandre gave birth to the shadow assassin, Giant's Causeway, Larrybane - where the Stark's and Baratheon's parlayed - and the famous Dark Hedges.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Guided tour of Game of Thrones filming locations as per itinerary
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.