Summary of The Day: Funchal is the capital of Madeira, a beautiful region in Portugal. Our open top double-decker tour provides spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of the city and highlights key attractions, enabling you to make the most of your stay. Hop on and off at any of the conveniently located stops along the tour route. Hop off at Estrada Monumental for a choice of restaurants and an assortment of shops. Those looking for spectacular views of the city should ride the cable car or Teleferico. Hop off at Rotunda do Infante and discover one of the most historic spots in the island: the statue of Portuguese navigator Infante D. Henrique.
Red Route (every 20 minutes from 9:30am to 5:00pm; 90 minutes per loop)
1 - Avenida do Mar - Marina
2 - Praca do Povo
3 - Teleferico
4 - Campo da Barca
5 - Praca da Autonomia
6 - Camara Municipal
7 - Posto de Turismo - Madeira Wine Lodge
8 - Casino da Madeira
9 - Quinta Magnolia
10 - Igreja de SMartinho
11 - Pico dos Barcelos
12 - Rotunda ASSICOM
13 - Forum Madeira Shopping
14 - Hotel Pestana Promenade
15 - Hotel Porto Mare
16 - Lido
17 - Largo da Paz
18 - Posto de TurismoCamara de Lobos
19 - CentroCamara de Lobos
20 - Hotel Orca Praia
21 - Pestana Gardens
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.