Summary of The Day: There’s nothing quite as relaxing as a tour of Cape Town's majestic Winelands. Experience all that the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wineries have to offer on a group tour, with some cheese and biltong thrown in.
• After being picked up from your hotel, travel along the National Road number two (N2)
• Our first winery will be De Morgenzon, Stellenbosch town orientation and historical tour.
• Marianne Winery (Biltong and wines pairing).
• Fairview Winery (Cheese and wine tasting up to six wines).
• Stop for photos at the Last prison of Nelson Mandela formerly Victor Verster.
• Franschhoek (explore the town).
• Guests will be allowed to walk, browse top galleries, eat at top eatery and restaurants (at participant's expense).
• Wine tasting at Haute Cabriere (Choice to taste on MCC) and other Cultivars.
• Wine tasting at Delaire Graff Winery (The JEWEL of the Cape Winelands).
• Return to Cape Town via N1 and Drop off at your Hotel/Guesthouse .
English, French and Swahili speaking Tour Guides are always available.German, Spanish and Portuguese Tour Guides are available on request with an additional fee of R300.00 ZAR.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
Legal drinking age in South Africa is 18.
Guests will have time to wander, browse top galleries, eat at top eatery and restaurants at their own expense.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.