Summary of The Day: There’s nothing quite as relaxing as a tour of Cape Town's majestic Winelands. Experience all that the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wineries have to offer on a group tour, with some cheese and biltong thrown in.
• After being picked up from your hotel, travel along the National Road number two (N2)
• Our first winery will be De Morgenzon, Stellenbosch town orientation and historical tour.
• Marianne Winery (Biltong and wines pairing).
• Fairview Winery (Cheese and wine tasting up to six wines).
• Stop for photos at the Last prison of Nelson Mandela formerly Victor Verster.
• Franschhoek (explore the town).
• Guests will be allowed to walk, browse top galleries, eat at top eatery and restaurants (at participant's expense).
• Wine tasting at Haute Cabriere (Choice to taste on MCC) and other Cultivars.
• Wine tasting at Delaire Graff Winery (The JEWEL of the Cape Winelands).
• Return to Cape Town via N1 and Drop off at your Hotel/Guesthouse .
|*Price is per person.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.