Summary of The Day: Once you have been picked up at your hotel you will be able to enjoy the views of the Patagonian Steppe and Argentino Lake as we make our way to the port of Calafate.
We will sail among icebergs and stunning Patagonian scenery aboard a luxurious and modern boat. It is on this journey that we will have the opportunity to see the western front of the Upsala glacier, the second longest in South America. The journey continues through the Cristina Canal and ending at Estancia Cristina just before noon.
While here you have the option to taste the unique regional cuisine of Estancia such as the traditional Patagonian lamb (not included in the price). After your free time we will take a guided walk up to Caterina River, a popular fishing spot for typical Patagonian trout. The tour will follow to the local Chapel, around the Estancia and the historical Gaucho museum.
After spending the afternoon discovering the beauty of the Estancia, we will return to Punta Bandera by boat and then back to Calafate.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
You MUST provide passport information for each passenger (name, passport number, nationality, date of birth) at booking. If you do not the tour will be cancelled.
Tour not operation April 1st - September 30th
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.