Summary of The Day: Join us on a fantastic day to Fraser Island, located just off the coast of Queensland. One of the largest sand island's in the world, there's a wealth of activities to do here. Wander along its amazing white beaches, kayak through its clear waterways, go hiking in the amazing bushlands and rainforests, and explore this amazing island.
After picking you up from your hotel we'll take a scenic cruise to Fraser Island and discover the untouched and unique areas of this stunning natural wonderland. Here we'll leave the crowds behind and treat you to the hidden and remote parts of the island in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Our friendly and experienced staff are keen to share their knowledge of the island’s unique wildlife such as dingoes, turtles, sea eagles, and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard – book a trip now!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 Adults + 2 Children
2 Adults + 3 Children
* Adult: 15+ yeas old
* Children: 4 - 14 years old
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation aboard a spacious, comfortable boat
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from your Hervey Bay accommodation
This tour departs from Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Hervey Bay.
If you are self-transferring, please arrive 15 minutes early to board.
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc.
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.