Summary of The Day: Before we begin our stadium tour we will see the church where Diego Maradona married his former wife in 1989. Then we will travel through the southern suburbs to La Bombonera.
La Bombonera is home to the famous Boca Juniors football (soccer) team. Founded in 1905 by five young boys living in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires. The soccer club grew into one of the most successful teams in Argentina and around the world. You'll have the opportunity to enter the stadium and have the once in a lifetime opportunity to walk on the field. Then, you will visit the Passion of Boca Juniors Museum, where you will learn about the history and evolution of the Boca Juniors jersey and visit the trophy room.
After our visit of La Bombanera, we'll head to to Nuñez neighborhood, home of the River Plate Stadium. The River Plate Stadium, El Monumental, opened in the late 1930s and hosted the FIFA World Cup in 1978. Explore the stadium with your knowledgeable guide, and see the press conference room, training field and trophy hall. Then, we'll visit the Museo River Plate where you will learn about the history and culture of the famous stadium as well as the River Plate team.
After 6 hours of football fun, you'll return to the tour's meeting point.
During football (soccer) game days or stadium events, entry will be limited to the museums. You will not be able to enter the stadiums.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.