Summary of The Day: A masterpiece of modernity and elegance, Vaux le Vicomte is the castle that inspired King Louis XIV to build Versailles. Learn all about Vaux le Vicomte with the complimentary audio guide, available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian and Japanese. Be sure to allot some time for the French gardens.
Fontainebleau is the only royal palace in France that can claim to be continuously inhabited for seven centuries. Your comprehensive audio guide will introduce you to the distinct atmosphere of each epoch from Saint Louis to Napoleon III. You will see the recently-restored apartments of Napoleon I as well as exceptional examples of Medieval, Renaissance and Classical architecture embodied in Fontainebleau.
Fontainebleau audio guides are available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese and Polish.
After a guided tour of the palace you will be given free time to roam the Gardens of Fontainebleau, after which we will drive back to Paris.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation to and from Paris in a luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
Entrance to Vaux le Vicomte Castle with audio guide
Tour prices may be adjusted on official public holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.