Summary of The Day: A must-see delight for any trip to Victoria! Set out from Victoria Harbour by seaplane on a thrilling flightseeing trip to the Butchart Gardens' private dock.
Upon arrival, enjoy a specially selected three-course dinner right in the gardens at the Dining Room Restaurant.
After dinner, complete the evening with a leisurely, hour-long stroll through the floodlit gardens before your limousine returns you to downtown Victoria.
Optional private limousine available for $40 additional on any Butchart Gardens tour
Tours4fun offers complimentary drop-off shuttle service in Victoria Harbour. However, our location is easily accessible by foot, taxi, or car.
Victoria Harbour: (Terminal 2) 950 Wharf street, located in the Inner Harbour Centre on Wharf Street; 5 minutes walk from the heart of Victoria, its hotels and buses. Parking is available in front of the terminal.
All flight services include a carbon offset that is used to mitigate the environmental impact of the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG's) associated with the flight. Carbon offsets are provided by British Columbia-based Offsetters.
Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time. Luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts, are merely subject to the $5.00 per bag baggage fee and, as usual, are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50 pounds; passengers with a bag exceeding 50 pounds will be required to remove items to reduce the overall weight.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.