Summary of The Day: Welcome to Orlando! Please take the light rail to Central Hall, then proceed to the second floor. Your friendly guide will be waiting for you in the Baggage Claim area.
Those arriving before 1:00 pm can join us for a shopping spree at the largest factory outlet in Florida ($5.00 per person).
Those arriving after 5:00 pm may join us on the optional night tour of Downtown Disney and Celebration City.
- Ramada Gateway Hotel / Park Inn By Radisson or similar
Summary of The Day: Today, choose from one of the following theme parks in the Orlando area:
Disney World Magic Kingdom
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon(It may be closed depending on weather conditions in winter.)
Disney's Blizzard Beach(It may be closed depending on weather conditions in winter.)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Islands of Adventure
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Universal Studios Florida
Aquatica (by SeaWorld)
Legoland Theme Park(Monday, Thursday and Friday ONLY)
Legoland Water Park(Seasonal Limitation)
Or choose one of the 1-day excursions below:
Kennedy Space Center
Gulf of Mexico deep-sea fishing(Only available on Saturday and Sunday): The issue of weather or boat of deep sea fishing will result in the cancellation.
- The hotel shuttle bus will take you directly to the entrance of the selected theme park. No guide is assigned to the theme park excursions. If you have an option of 1-day excursions, we will pick you up from your hotel.
Please note that entrance fees to the above theme parks are not included in this tour package. Recommend buying the admission tickets of the 12 theme parks through our tour guide
For the guests who decide to go to Legoland Theme Park or Legoland Water Park, there will be $7.00/person transportation fee.
- Ramada Gateway Hotel / Park Inn By Radisson or similar
Summary of The Day: Continue your theme park tour or 1-day excursions and enjoy a full day of sightseeing tour, including many breathtaking activities. Here you can have enough free time to experience adventures and deeply explore whatever you like.
- Ramada Gateway Hotel / Park Inn By Radisson or similar
St. Augustine - Orlando
Summary of The Day: From Orlando to the North, driving 2 hours we will arrive in St. Augustine, the first colonial city in America. In 1565, Spanish explorer Pedro Menéndez de Avilés landed this place for the Fountain of Youth to build the St. Augustine.
First we are going to visit Castillo de San Marcos located on the western shore of Matanzas Bay. The fort was designed by the Spanish engineer Ignacio Daza for the defense from the Caribbean pirates and its construction began in 1672, 107 years after the city's founding by Spanish Admiral and conquistador Pedro Menéndez de Avilés, when Florida was part of the Spanish Empire. Every day soldiers wearing the Spanish conventional costume perform the show of cannon shooting. Around the fort, Saint George's street is an old street in history over 100 years in a Spanish style. You could walk in it, searching for the restaurants, bars, special boutiques during the colonial periods and the street performances. To the end of street, it is the Flagler College, a real noble college, founded in 1968, whose architects were John Carrere and Thomas Hastings working for Henry Morrison Flagler, the industrialist, oil magnate and railroad pioneer. If you’re going to overview the old city all around, St. Augustine lighthouse with 219 steps provides you excellent views. It is certain that taking the bay cruise and city cableway are good approaches to feel the entire old city.
- Ramada Gateway Hotel / Park Inn By Radisson or similar
Orlando - Fort Myers - Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we drive from Orlando to Fort Myers about 3 hours, the city of vacation in the west coast of Florida. After city sightseeing, we would go to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates. When great inventor Thomas Alva Edison built his summer house beside the Caloosahatchee River in southwestern Florida, he also built the Chemical laboratory and botanical gardens, and then his good friend Henry Ford the founder of Ford Motor Company purchased the property next to him, the mansions and other properties became National Historic Landmark which opens to public nowadays. Then we live at the resort hotel in the gulf of Mexico, playing the water entertainments, enjoying sunset on beach, and eating sea foods at restaurants.
- Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach or similar
Fort Myers - Naples - Everglades - Fort Lauderdale
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, driving 40 minutes we are going to Naples the famous city in the west coast of Florida, named by the name of Italian well-known city, and keeping an elegant, classical, Italian style. Next, visit the local 5th Ave – a number of brand stores, lots of restaurants, and different antique stores, at the end of which reaches the white sand beach.
we will drive on the No.41 road from East coast to West coast of Florida, from gulf of Mexico to Atlantic Sea, coming across the Everglades (2 hours) which is the largest subtropical wild land park with the Mangrove ecosystem, as the habitat of several endangered rare animals for its special location！Then pass the Ochopee Post Office, the smallest post office in America on the swamp away from Miami for 70 miles, and take photos with it (30 Min).
Last, guests will go to Fort Lauderdale – the city of yacht of the world, visiting the ‘American Venice’ and having the look of villas. At dusk, we reach Miami hotel for the rest.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Miami.
- Holiday Inn Miami West / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Guests will arrive at the biggest conservation zone in USA, the Everglades National Park where you can take an everglades airboat to explore natural wonders and watch rare animals show. Guests will also get a chance to watch how to catch alligators on site.
Next, you drive past the “City Beautiful”, Coral Gables, where described as an “International Residential Museum”. It stands out for its planned community that blends the wide tree-lined avenues, exotic mansions in Mediterranean Revival architectural style and historical landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel(outside view) and the Venetian Pool, both built in the 1920s. The picturesque Biltmore Hotel is backdrop of a renowned 18-hole golf course.
Furthermore, Little Havana, the famous Cuban area attracts large groups of tourists from all over the world. You can visit Cuban cigar workshops and take a sip of Cuban coffee. In addition, tourists can take a cruise sightseeing around the Biscayne Bay which set off from the Bayside Marketplace. This cruise takes you by the homes of some of the world's "rich and famous" (called Millionaire's Row), along the stunning Miami Skyline as well as overlooking the America’s second largest financial hub of the downtown Miami and more. Tourists will be impressed by the famous sea south beach with white sand, the clear blue water, and gorgeous scenery. Yet there's more - the art deco street known as the No.1 district of Deco architecture with colorful buildings and a villa formerly owned by the well-known Italian fashion designer Versace.
At dusk, we drive you from hotel to the airport at 7:00pm.
Airport shuttle service and Orlando Greyhound Station is available between the hours of 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Pick-up at Port Canaveral is available at 12:00pm. If you plan to arrive outside of these hours, please contact us for a quote.
Please book the flight departure from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) after 8:30pm or from Miami airport (MIA) after 9:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $588.00||USD $392.00||USD $391.00||USD $828.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $773.00||USD $515.00||USD $483.00||USD $1,198.00|
|USD $673.00||USD $449.00||USD $434.00||USD $998.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*Cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure date and no-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $294.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-Night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily (standard hotel only)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide: Airport pick-up in Orlando: $5.00/person; No service charge for taking free shuttles around 12 theme parks, if not $5.00/person for taking our bus; The trip of Special 1-day tour / Miami tour: $7.00/person/day
- Optional activities and entrance fees (Prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Orlando Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child（3-9）; $25.00/Senior（62+）
- Medieval Time Dinner Show: $67.00/Adult; $40.00/Child(3-9); $67.00/Senior(62+)
- Legoland Theme Park: $95.00/Adult; $87.00/Child(3-9)
- Legoland Water Park: $95.00/Adult; $87.00/Child(3-9)
- Aquatica Water Park: $62.00/Adult; $58.00/Child(3-9); $62.00/Senior(65+)
- SeaWorld Orlando: $105.00/Adult; $95.00/Child(3-9); $105.00/Senior(65+)
- Island of Adventure: $118.00/Adult; $112.00/Child(3-9); $118.00/Senior(62+)(During high season(11/20/2016-11/27/2016, 12/22/2016-1/3/2017, 2/18/2017-2/20/2017, 3/25/2017-4/18/2017): $127.00/Adult; $121.00/Child(3-9); $127.00/Senior(62+))
- Universal Studios: $118.00/Adult; $112.00/Child(3-9); $118.00/Senior(62+)(During high season(11/20/2016-11/27/2016, 12/22/2016-1/3/2017, 2/18/2017-2/20/2017, 3/25/2017-4/18/2017): $127.00/Adult; $121.00/Child(3-9); $127.00/Senior(62+))
- Castillo de San Marcos: $7.00/Adult; Free/Child(15-); $7.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Augustine Lighthouse: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-9); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Fountain of Youth: $16.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-9); $16.00/Senior(62+),
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(6-11); Free/Child(5-); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Biscayne Bay Boat Tours: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Buy 1 get 1 free for Orlando Blue Man Tickets
Sun - Thur TIER 1: $90.00/Adult, $40.00/Child(3-9)
Holiday & Fri - Sat TIER 1: $101.00/Adult, $45.00/Child(3-9)
1) Run time: 9/12/2016 - 11/30/2016 (Based on departure dates)
2) During the promotion, guests can get one free adult or child (if the second customer is a child) Orlando Blue Man Group ticket once he/she purchased one adult ticket from our tour guide.
3) The tickets are subject to use on the same day of visiting Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure.
4) Total show time is around 1.5 hours.
5) Customers can get back to hotel by hiring cab themselves or book the back-to-hotel service from the tour guide in advance with additional $10.00 fee per person.
- * In order to provide a great experience for vast majority of tourists,and obey The Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency. From now on, selfie sticks no longer permitted at Disney Theme Parks.
When selfie sticks are observed at bag check, Guest Relations runners at bag check will escort the Guest to Guest Relations. Guest Relations will tag the device and give the Guest a claim ticket to retrieve it upon exiting the park.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Please bring all relevant travel documents: passport, Alien Card, Visa, etc. You are responsible for obtaining any and all travel documents required to enter the United States of America.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Can this tour take us back to Orlando rather than Miami Airport? If it can how much extra will it cost?
If we are coming up from LEGOLAND, how much extra will it cost for pick up from LEGOLAND instead of airport on day 1?
Plus we want to spend Xmas in Disneyland, can one of the theme park day be used on Day 7 instead of day 2 or 3?
Many thanks and Regards,
Christine 10/07/2016 08:44:35
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
We can ask for the quote for you, however, we cannot guarantee they offer the service for the Orlando transfer rather than the Miami airport. We can ask for the quote from Legoland as your first day transfer. Kindly leave us a note when you process your reservation online so that we can get back to you with more information.
Kindly note that the itinerary will be subject to availability. We can only offer the itinerary as per the web page.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7