Summary of The Day: On this wine tour, enjoy a late afternoon stroll around Florence to discover our famous Tuscan red wines, including Chianti and Brunello, along with a selection of equally delicious white wines.
Enjoy ‘aperitivo’, the pre-dinner drink favored by locals. This Tuscany wine tour will guide you through local neighborhoods and local aperitivo spots while you savor typical Florentine wine flavors. Anything that combines local culture and a tipple (or two!) is a winner in our book, and Florence is the perfect place for that.
This Florence tour not only puts you in touch with the best wines, it will teach you a thing or two about them as well. As you sip, your expert sommelier will take you through the wine’s origins and suggest the best food pairings.
This fun and informative Florence wine tour is a great way to begin your evening and get a solid introduction to the many, many delicious Tuscan wines.
Ending point: Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.