Summary of The Day: Unmatched wines and cheeses specially selected by our Sommelier and matched by the most traditional flavors of the Tuscan countryside. Also included is a detailed explanation of the various flavors and background of the history. Our tasting is limited to small groups, so we guaranty an intimate and unique experience. Enjoy some of the many delicious tastes of the Tuscany region. Moreover, we don't forget about our great olive oils! The olive tree's roots are inextricably entwined with the culinary history of the region and this fascinating tasting experience is a voyage of discovery through the palette of Tuscan olive oils. Everything will be accompanied by a selection of Tuscan cheeses.
- 3 different type of Tuscan Wine: Chianti classico, a Pure SanGiovese and a white wine
- 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Unripe apple segments to use during the tasting
- Cheese (goat, sheep, cow, that each time will vary according to availability and combinations)
- Water to cleanse the mouth
- Teaspoons, plates or any services related to the tasting
These menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 18 years old to join the tour.
* Group size: 12 people max.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.