Summary of The Day: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance Pearl that is Florence and discover all its wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!
The Segway Experience is very fun for the whole family, individuals and small groups who would like to discover Florence from a different perspective.
Our experienced Tour Leader will take care of you throughout the tour as they share entertaining information about the history and culture of Florence aided by a Video-Audio-Guide system. All of our Leaders possess an amazing breadth of knowledge and a love for travel; their expert guidance is a critical element of all of our tours.
Lasting 3 full hours and with tour groups never exceeding more than 8 people, we help you experience Florence from a completely different and ultimately exciting perspective. Under the watchful gaze of Florence’s skyline dominating cathedral and bell tower, we will wind between squares and palaces and imbue you with as much Florentine history and cultural knowledge as possible.
Of course, it is highly likely that you will have never rode a segway previously. Do not despair, though. Prior to tours commencing you will take part in a comprehensive orientation session at our premises and will only be let out into Florence when you are completely confident riding your segway.
Our Florence Segway Tour covers all the most glorious attractions of the Renaissance Pearl:
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza del Duomo
- Via Tornabuoni
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Mercato Porcellino
- and more!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and between 40 kilos (90 pounds) and 265 pounds (120 Kilos) of weight. Please note that the local staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It's highly suggested to wear flat footwear that protects your feet and provides good support (NOT high-heeled shoes).
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway. The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women. Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We had hoped to cover a bit more area in the time we had, which was the reason we choose the Segway instead of just walking with a tour. Nevertheless, it was great, and one of the biggest bonuses of the Segway was that on it, I was taller t...han most tourists which gave me a better view of many attractions! So, from Sydney Australia, we send our regards, and fond memories of Florence on a Segway!Read full review
Our segway tour appeared to be one of the most exciting moments of whole Florence trip! We took so much fun that we can't help advising to take one to our relatives and friends! It was perfectly organized and these 3 hours gave us the chanc...e to cover huge part of historical places in Florence rather then going on foot. In whole, it was something NEW, TERRIFIC and UNFORGETTABLE!!! THANK YOU LOADS!!! Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.