Summary of The Day: Preapre yourself for a lovely Italian holiday in two of Italy's most popular cities!
After picking you up from your hotel in Rome we'll transfer you to the train station where you'll board a high speed train to Florence. The train is scheduled to depart at 7:50am.
Upon your arrival in Florence, you will meet your expert local guide who will introduce you to the city! Encounter amazing sights such as the Duomo, the Baptistery and its bronze doors designed by Ghiberti, Giotto's Campanile, and Piazza della Signoria.
As an extra bonus, your holiday package includes Skip-the-Line access to Uffizi Gallery, where you may meet the world famous Statue of David.
After an included lunch, you'll be free to explore the Cradle of the Renaissance at your leisure. Later our driver will transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will check out of your hotel and proceed on your own to the meeting point in Piazza Adua at 8:15am for your departure to Pisa at 8:30am.
After a scenic journey you'll arrive in Pisa where your local guide will take you to the famous Square of Miracles for a tour of the exterior of the Baptistery, the interior of the Cathedral, and, of course, the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Make sure to snap a photo posing with it!
There is no guide during the train ride from Rome to Florence. You will, however, be offered early morning pick-up from your hotel on Day 1, and be given all tickets and detailed instructions before being dropped off at the train station.
On Day 2 in the morning, you will be instructed to go to the meeting point in Piazza Adua at 8:15am to meet the group leaving for Pisa at 8:30am. Detailed instructions will be given; however, the walk from the hotel to the meeting point will be unescorted.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.