Summary of The Day: The capital city of Tuscany and birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is a terracotta tiled architectural marvel of a city. However, with the city also being something of a gastronomic and delicatessen sensation, Florence food tours are a must for any serious food lover.
Join us as we take in the inspiring sights of Florence as part of our guided sightseeing and authentic local food tasting tour. Our Florence food walking tour always starts in one of Florence’s charming local bars where we kick start the day with an authentic Italian Coffee tasting experience.
Committed to small group sizes, we then adventure out into Florence’s main fashion district and start sampling the city morsel by morsel. From mouthwatering truffle sandwiches to artisan breads, cheeses, salami, wine, and a variety of seasonal specialties, our Florence food tours are designed to dazzle the senses and introduce non-residents to the cities unique flavors and aromas.
Stopping to sample the San Lorenzo Market, Florence’s oldest, our guides help you select and taste as wide as possible a variety of local dishes including local Tuscan savory masterpieces.
Visiting authentic wine shops, local sommeliers will explain the secret behind local wine colors, perfumes and the local art of basic viticulture and wine making itself.
As part of our Florence food walking tour grand finale, we will later finish with a desert of authentic Florentine gelato. A sweet sensation dating back to Roman times when snow would be brought down from local mountains, local legend has it that Florence itself first gave rise to modern ice cream.
If you are visiting Florence, our local food tours are the perfect way to absorb yourself in the history and culture of this spectacular city. In this case, make sure not to miss out and book today!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 4-10 years old
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.