Point Reyes Station - West Marin - Point Reyes Station
Summary of The Day: In San Francisco's scrumptious neighbor to the north, West Marin, we'll discovered some of the most delicious destinations! Come savor the natural beauty and culinary excellence of this wonderful area with a gourmet guided tour!
We'll meet at Point Reyes Station and visit up to seven culinary destinations. This tour includes a trip to the Cowgirl Creamery with it's award winning cheeses, Brickmaiden Breads for an insider's look at their delicious whole wheat loafs, Bovine Bakery with it's amazing chai tea, Marin Sun Farms that specializes in high quality meat, Table Top Farm where you can taste fresh fruit from the vine, Heidrun Meadery, renowned for its Naturally Sparkling Mead; and lastly, Hog Island Oyster Company!
Tours Depart Thursday through Sunday at 10:30 am from Point Reyes Station. We will confirm the location before ticket issue.
Vegans, vegetarians and gluten-free options available!
This exclusive tour requires at least 4 guests to operate. We will confirm the departure date as soon as possible.
Tours are limited to 7 guests to ensure an intimate, authentic experience.
Vegans, vegetarians and gluten-free options available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.