Summary of The Day: Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO, the Flemish transmitting the rhythm of the guitar, singing and dancing, where the viewer lives and feels the exciting world of flamenco. The Venta El Gallo with its superb location overlooking the Alhambra in Granada, Andalusian cuisine and offers quality flamenco shows.
**Tapas Menu** (subject to change)
- Salmorejo (thick tomato soup garnished with egg and ham)
- Ham and cheese
- Broad beans with egg and ham of Trevelez
- Oxtail crispy roll served with caramelized onions
- Sirloin tip Nazari sauce served with its vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Two drinks included (the first one during the dinner & the second one during the show): wine, beer, sangria, water and refreshment.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 8 and older
* Participation is free for children under the age of 8.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when cancelled.
Losing or altering your ticket forfeits your right to use this service.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.