Summary of The Day: Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO, the Flemish transmitting the rhythm of the guitar, singing and dancing, where the viewer lives and feels the exciting world of flamenco. The Venta El Gallo with its superb location overlooking the Alhambra in Granada, Andalusian cuisine and offers quality flamenco shows.
**Tapas Menu** (subject to change)
- Salmorejo (thick tomato soup garnished with egg and ham)
- Ham and cheese
- Broad beans with egg and ham of Trevelez
- Oxtail crispy roll served with caramelized onions
- Sirloin tip Nazari sauce served with its vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Two drinks included (the first one during the dinner & the second one during the show): wine, beer, sangria, water and refreshment.
* Adult: 8 and older|
* Participation is free for children under the age of 8.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.