Summary of The Day: Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobes is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of Spain, by the more demanding artistic minorities and has reached great international prestige.
You are going to enjoy the “duende” (magic and charm) of an authentic flamenco show, from a privileged platform: the Tablao. The intimacy, warmth, closeness...will allow this ancient culture to drench the senses in a unique scenic setting.
The show is the gathering of no more than 180 people around the stage, similar to a Flamenco family party, in this setting this type of flamenco is transmitted in a way that cannot be learned in an academy. Even the humble wicker chairs you will sit on are a recreation of these gathering. Its vaulted architecture, like a cave, allows the natural sound that is characteristic of flamenco, free of microphones and devices, to come across clean and vibrant.
Buffet Dinner: Gourmet menu by chef Jordi Navarro with waiter service and buffet composed of 32 hot and cold specialities typical Spanish cuisine, including the famous “paella”, “jamón”, “pinchos”, tapas, delicious meat, fish and rice ... and 8 desserts selection of pastries and fruit. Drinks included without limitation (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee).
Show with dinner: 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm, 9:15pm, 10:30pm
Show with drink: 5:50pm, 7:15pm, 9:00pm, 10:30pm, 11:45pm
Children are not permitted at the 10:30pm show with dinner or the 11:45pm show with a drink.
* Adult: 9 and older
* Child: 3-8
* Children under 3 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Drink or Dinner (depending on the selected option)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time to check in.
There are two shows: one is with dinner and the other one is with a drink (depending on the selected option).
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.